430 Douglas Blvd.
Richmond Hts, OH 44143
Home Phone (216) 383-3806
Cell Phone (216) 401-5388
BA in Criminal Justice Studies with a minor in Computer Science, Kent State University, May 1999
High School Diploma with Honors, Nordonia High School, June 1995
2003-Present Applications Developer, InfoCision
· Design and develop interface screens using Visual Basic.
· Create ActiveX components to interact with SQL server and other applications.
· Design database structures to support VB applications.
· Design ASP intranet web pages using ADO/XML objects and SOAP.
· Organize and prioritize workload of the department to manage efficiency.
1999-2002 Webmaster/Software Developer, Osborn International
· Develop Applications using Visual Basic and Microsoft Access that enhance the user interface that interacts with organizational data.
· Design web pages with graphic tools including Macromedia Flash and Dreamweaver. Design web graphics using Adobe Photoshop, Jasc Paint Shop Pro and Adobe Illustrator.
· Participate in the steering committee concerning the Internet. Act as the Technical Consultant in this respect and evaluate all technical needs of the Internet and feasibility of all Internet projects. Also responsible for the design and maintenance of the Internet Product Database.
· Back up the Network Administrator with any major tasks he may encounter.
· Maintain and upgrade the hardware necessary to support the Internet and Intranet applications. This includes designing pages and applications on the Intranet that aid in company tasks to improve overall company efficiency.
1996-1999 Webeditor/Webmaster, College of Education, Kent State University
· Designing multi-level interactive applications on the web
· Implementation of Perl CGI scripts to allow low-level users to perform high-level functions, and individualized training in proper usage
· Analyzed structure, function and usability of web sites
· Maintaining all current KSU College of Education web scripts and adapting them to new circumstances as required
· Correct site design in response to user feedback in order to improve the quality of the web sites making them more user friendly
· HTML (8 yrs.)
· Perl (6 yrs.)
· C/C++ (2 yrs.)
· Java (1 yr.)
· XML, ActiveX (1 yr.)
· Cascading Style Sheets (2 yrs.)
· Visual Basic (3 yrs.)
· MS Access (3 yrs.)
· Crystal Reports (2 yrs.)
· Pascal, Visual J++
· PHP (3 yrs.)
· mySQL (3 yrs.)
· Visual Interdev, Visual SourceSafe (1 yr.)
· MS SQL 7.0 (2 yrs.)
· MS Office (8 yrs.)
· Internet Explorer (8 yrs.)
· MS FrontPage (5 yrs.)
· MS Windows (9 yrs.)
· Windows NT/2000/XP (5 yrs.)
· Macintosh (3 yrs.)
· HPUX, IRIX (1 yr.), Linux
· Visual Studio .net (1 yr.)
· Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop and Illustrator
· Jasc Paint Shop Pro
· Macromedia Flash and Dreamweaver
ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND ORGANIZATIONS:
· Eagle Scout of the Boy Scouts of America
· Member of Green Dragon Kung-fu
· Founding member and officer of the Kent State Campus Gaming Club
· Ghost of CCGWorkshop.com
Norm Giertz, President, Osborn North America
Scott Weitzenhoffer, Network Administrator, College of Education